Wednesday 1 February 2012

A new chapter

Here I am a self proclaimed city girl, who has been transplanted to the country. My roots are dangling out in the open, they are dry and shriveled, but I am learning with God's help to find some dirt to stick them in! My adventures and heartaches will be posted here as way of reflecting on my life and the beautiful dance of growth and maturation. This journey has just begun, a new chapter not yet written, I am excited to see what God has in store for my life.
Jeremiah 29:11 
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah for you...can't wait to hear all your wonderful stories

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mommybear, so happy to be able to share!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our firm, Bostick Communications, distributes press releases via e-mail for our clients who are authors.  These releases make contacts, such as yourself, aware of new books that are available for review.
     
    We would like to add you to that database to receive releases from our clients. 
     
    You will receive one press release per day on the average. You have the opportunity to specify certain genres that you are interested in to reduce the number of releases you receive, if you wish.
     
    There is no obligation on your part and you may unsubscribe at any time.
     
    Thank you for your time to consider our service.
     
    Best,
    Ken Eason
    Bostick Communications

    www.bostickcommunications.com

    bostickops@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...