Monday 13 February 2012

Doggy Do....

It all stared out like any other day, you know the kind that has you multitasking to the max. I got up put a load of laundry in, cleaned bathrooms..you get the picture.
Well as I was doing this then that and not really getting much accomplished. I put he dog out to pee, as she often dose, she took forever ...like.. the dog needs a catheter!
She came back in and proceeded to spread perfectly placed little paw prints all over my clean floor.

Since we moved the dog, who by the way is not the prettiest looking mutt in the world has not been to the groomer. Since we moved luxuries like "fancy dog do's"  are not in the budget.....
You know where this is going...

I thought to my self "well I am just a little tired of this dog and her dirty stringy paws, leaving tracks allover the floor"!
So I did what any farm girl would do and I pulled out the hair scissors, thinking I would just do a little trim around her paws....um....that looked ridiculous!! She looked as though she was two different dogs put together. Skinny legs and a huge puffy body, so I kept snipping, and snipping, until I had a pile of hair the same size as her. I forgot to mention that Little one was having a play date.
I looked at my self, looked at the dog, looked at the hair covering me and anything else close by and ran for the vacuum...I vacuumed my self,  I vacuumed the floor,  I even vacuumed the dog.

Poor pitiful thing, luckily she has all her body parts still...then I spy out the window our play date friends have arrived...Little one opens the door and yells "you can't come in we are cleaning up!" Then slams the door in our visitors faces.
Ugh, so much for having it all together....But the day went on..... I had the best time visiting, and the dog still looks pathetic...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...