Sunday 5 February 2012

Peace and quiet??!!

Today was another busy day!
We went to church, I am loving the little church with the bell that tolls, in the salty air. I am loving the tall lush beauty of the trees, I am loving the quiet and the tranquility...but I am missing my old life. In my old life there were sirens at night, a train that went by probably 2 to 3 times a day. People were always heard talking in the street, and it was comforting having my community where I knew where I belonged.
Here people all seem nice, but I am finding it hard to fit in, who knew...me the bubbly, crazy one..finding it hard to fit in Ha!
I know what you are thinking it takes time but what exactly does a person do until that time passes?
But on a silly note about quiet, last night I just could not sleep! The noise was unbearable...there was none! How does quiet keep a person up? LOL..Oh my friends that is funny..I can't wait for the frogs to start their croaking
Verse for today:
Enter and posses the good land the Lord your God swore to give your fathers.
Deuteronomy 6:18       I know I was placed here for a reason and I will be content to wait it out.

Hey don't forget I am thinking of you and praying for you today...Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...