Wednesday 1 February 2012

What is a country girl anyhow?

A country girl is said to have grace and determination, her natural looks are radiant and fresh, without the use of makeup. (something I would never go any where without it in my old life)
She exudes down home charm. She does things city girls outsource, like cooking, cleaning and sewing.
(No not sewing!!)
She is not afraid of hard work or manure, and is proud of the blisters she receives cutting wood. She loves her family, and believes sit down meals, and prayer, can work miracles!
Hmm we shall see if I can pull this one off...this is the new me!


1 comment:

  1. Tanya, I love reading your blog. You are such a good writer with a good sense of humor. I was thinking of starting a blog myself. Just don't know if I have the time to sit down and write. We'll see... Keep up the blogging country girl.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...