Monday 31 December 2018

Craft Corner: Yarn is Cheaper Than Therapy Cup, and Birthday Gift Idea


Yarn Is Cheaper than Therapy Mug

This was the month for gifts,  And craftiness is where I'm at right now.  So if you know me better be prepared to give me ideas on the types of gifts you want.

Got a knitter in your circle? This gift idea is perfect for those crafters that have every colour of yarn and knitting accessory made. Again find your font on DaFont, and create with your Silhouette Cameo machine. You may have to play around with the offset button to get just the right letter thickness. I had a few goes at this one before I got it right.


This was a last minute gift for a Birthday party my daughter was invited to. The child's name written on a glass storage container, great for filling with anything from candy to hair accessories.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...