Wednesday 11 April 2012

Civilization was not expecting this country girl



Sorry friends I have been enjoying a wonderful vacation back in Civilization!

Ah how nice it was to see all my dear friends, know where I am going and basking in the love and care of my wonderful hosts 3 in total!

It is quite an experience going "home" (I visited the new owners of our old home)
It felt like I could just go in and resume my old life, I must admit it was tempting!

The flowers I planted last year were blooming and the garden had re seeded itself, and was growing again.

Alas.... I am such rebel inside I really don't know what came over me.
But I admit it I threw my gum in the bushes by the fence of my old home, perhaps it was because my jaw was sore from all the chewing, perhaps I was a tad annoyed that these people were living in "my house" or perhaps I just wanted to leave something to say "I was here". Or perhaps I am just a naughty and bad rebel!

So there you go, cleansing breath, I admit it, I did It, am I sorry...no not really. The four year old in me is still firmly rooted in place and pops her rebellious self out from time to time and really there is nothing I can do about it.
I know where dear daughter #3 gets her strong willed self from....the apple has not fallen far for the tree.

Oddly though it felt different to be back, like I no longer fit, in some way.
I realize it is because I have changed. Hopefully I have grown (not matured obviously) but perhaps I have started to embrace the country life, the city seemed a tad busy and rushed, and the yards and homes seemed so close together.

The people however were just as I remembered them warm, caring and oh so wonderful to be around!
I have come to the realization that this is what I miss, my friends, my family, and my connections.
So dear friends, there you have it I miss you!
 I am not civilized, I deserve to be exiled into the country for that naughty gum throwing stunt.

I feel so much better thank you for listening, confession, it feels great to get that off my chest~

James 5:16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

~So um..... I'm gonna need lots of prayer! ~

Thanks!




1 comment:

  1. Well you were chastised for doing it, and you did show (some) remorse!!! Perhaps you were punished too - no mail!!! LOL!!!
    Loved having you and the big'uns. Promise to stay longer next time!
    Hugs A

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...