Thursday 23 February 2012

Nautical dreams

So what do you do when you have a HUGE boat in your front yard?

I have thought of several options, burn it, chop it up and haul it away, but today I made the executive decision to put it on Craigslist and give it away!

Some crafty person could turn it into a chicken coop, or kids play fort right??
No bites yet, darn

Any one have any ideas? I think the fiberglass content would not make a great environmental statement if we burnt it....ah but think of the satisfying  wiener roast we could have, did you catch the name of the boat?? LOL!!

Now on this thought perhaps this is where I could store my ducks, cut a hole in the hull for a door, fix up the roof...hey now I'm thinking, a boat coop Yes!
 Yes, it is going to be a long spring.....................

OK so I am totally uninspired as to a bible verse for this post...sorry..Ideas?? Anyone??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...