Wednesday 12 June 2019

Life Update

So today I went to the orthodontist. they are going to pull out ALL of my baby teeth and do MORE mouth surgery.
 I was clearly devastated. And now I don't know what to do I am scared and I don't know how I am going to deal with it.
I am scared that, I will have no teeth for MONTHS.
 At least not as many that I need to eat an apple or something.
When I 1st heard the news I was still about 1/2 an hour in so I tried to hold my tears.
 I failed. tears came streaming down my face.
 I am still trying to get myself to calm down.
it will cost OVER $10,000
I know this is short but that's all for now, do you like my life updates or do you want me to do something different? please tell me in the comments. thx

💗💗























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...