Tuesday 28 May 2019

Book Review: Powerful Prayers For Your Son

From the Back:

From the moment your little boy was born, you knew you were going to be doing a lot of praying. So you may wonder, What exactly should I be praying for?

Collecting specific prayers you can use, along with stories from other parents about how God has answered their prayers, Rob and Joanna Teigen give you a strong foundation to build a lifelong habit of praying for your son. They also help you understand what boys go through growing up so that you can learn how to pray for your son's development of character, courage, self-control, forgiveness, and more.

Remember: you may not always understand your son, but God does! Start asking him for guidance, protection, and blessings today.
My Reflections:
I to keep a record of my big prayers, The biggies, the ones you pray for, for months or even years. I have a prayer box where I occasionally track such things, I have had it since before I had kids, It is simply amazing to read through the prayers and see how God has worked in my life. 
Prayer works friends, never give up. Some of my prayers were answered, some are still not, or answered in ways I had never dreamed. There is beauty in prayer, there are tears and heartfelt raw emotions. God hears them all.
So you can imagine my happiness when I saw this book up for review.  

This book packs moving stories, insight into how you may pray into your son's life and so much more.
I adored how this book tackles relivent subject matter not only for when they are little but all the way through their life. Topics include When He's going through a storm. When he's forming his Identity. When he needs to tell the truth and many many more. This one's definitely a keeper!

I will be keeping this one in my room beside my Bible and bed for quick reference because you just never know when you may need a little encouragement and guidance. Sometimes it's hard to find the words, yes God knows but it feels good knowing that there are books like these to help us along the way. Never give up on prayer!

Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.

Rob Teigen

Rob Teigen was a publishing professional for more than twenty years and is the author of the bestselling Laugh-Out-Loud Jokes for Kids series (under the pseudonym Rob Elliott). He and his wife, Joanna Teigen, have celebrated twenty-five years of...
Continue reading about Rob Teigen

Joanna Teigen

Rob Teigen was a publishing professional for more than twenty years and is the author of the bestselling Laugh-Out-Loud Jokes for Kids series (under the pseudonym Rob Elliott). He and his wife, Joanna Teigen, have celebrated twenty-five years of...
Continue reading about Joanna Teigen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...