Wednesday 18 March 2020

Movie Review: I Still Beleve




I STILL BELIEVE

One love can change your life. One life can change the world. From the creators of I CAN ONLY IMAGINE comes an inspiring love story for the ages. Rediscover the wonder of love in I STILL BELIEVE, based on the real-life story of chart-topping singer Jeremy Camp.
The new movie from directors Jon and Andrew Erwin and producer Kevin Downes stars KJ Apa, Britt Robertson, Shania Twain, and Gary Sinise. A hopeful reminder that faith tested is faith worth sharing, I STILL BELIEVE opens in theaters everywhere beginning 3.13.20.
My Reflections: While I didn't get a chance to see this movie because of the theater shutting down, I have heard that it an excellent movie. My friend cried, that says something!
I can't wait to view  it sometime soon!
https://youtu.be/2yn_zPs4SKQ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...