Friday 2 March 2012

Our chickens are pooping out eggs!

Today was a good day...the hot tub found a new home!
Now to get rid of the huge boat, but seriously I loved your ideas. I liked the idea of making a coop, and the play fort is a winner.

So organic living...ah ya... going well.
Finally our chickens are laying! This is fun although I must admit I am having a wee bit of trouble eating the fresh eggs I collect every day. I mean I just saw the thing get squeezed out of a chicken bum. Can we say squeamish!

It is a whole new world..oh I just heard the song from Aladdin..sorry..
But really the whole food connection thing is so lost to me, and I am sure my city friends would agree
You want chicken you go to Super Store, and get your self some. Not to the coop..... I am seeing life a whole new way let me tell you!

I am also on a exercise kick, I am so missing the Y. Loved the Y, loved the challenging classes and Sue the insane instructor who made you feel like you were going to vomit 1/2 way through her class. Yep even loved that, the results were worth it!

So I am doing home videos. Yesterday I got a video from the library, the biggest looser exercise DVD. I started the video feeling pretty darn good. Every one in this particular video didn't looked like barbie without boobs, then I realized half way into the work out that, hey I'm getting tired and that 400 hundred pound guy in the back is still going strong. No fair! My competitive side wakes up and I go for it, until that is that my darling child walks in the room and laughs at me. I really miss the gym now! Child minding is a beautiful thing..

Well that about sums up my wisdom for the day....yep... not so deep today!

Tried to find a chicken verse, really hard to do! Happy Friday!!!!
 There is a path which no fowl knoweth, and which the vulture's eye hath not seen: The lion's whelps have not trodden it, nor the fierce lion passed by it. He putteth forth his hand upon the rock; he overturneth the mountains by the roots. He cutteth out rivers among the rocks; and his eye seeth every precious thing.  

Job 28


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...