Thursday 8 March 2012

Our new chicken coop

Well here it is our new chicken coop!
We had one of our very talented neighbors come and build it for us. He did an amazing job, And little one thinks he is super man, I mean it is pretty cool to see random boards and sheets of metal turned into a very neat coop!
The bigger kids said they want it for a fort....LOL, not a chance darlings, you have a run down boat!

We are trying to figure out what to plant for a cash crop, to make a little extra in the slow times. Our thought so far are Cherries, hops (we already own some, and are told they could be sold)?? and possibly tame blackberry s??
Any one have any ideas?

Well the sun is shining and I am itching to get out there and get some more dirt hauled over to my new vegetable beds. The weather has been beautiful the last couple of days and I find this so refreshing to my soul.

Just a word of advice on a different note Extra virgin olive oil makes a great moisturizer...just don't put too much on your face...unless you want to relive your teenage years.

 Just something I have learned, and don't ask!

(I have subscribed to crunchy Betty's blog, and she gives you all kinds of neat tips for natural face products, I seem to react to everything lately) Yes I know I told you..

Blessings~ 

God said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.
That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties.
For when I am weak, then I am strong. (2 Cor 12.9-10) 

I love that God uses the weak, the imperfect and the least likely, for great things, refreshing eh?

Love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...