Monday 7 January 2019

Autism (A.S.D.)


                      A.S.D.



Hi, I was born with something called A.S.D. Autism Spectrum Disorder I underlined the word " disorder because to me it's a gift.


 I have seen other kids with Autism but they're not me, so I can only speak for myself. 


I am glad I have A.S.D.but in my heart A.S.D. is A.S.G.


Autism Spectrum Gift.


 I know God has a plan for me and all those people with A.S.G.

      God Has A Plan For Us.

Romans 8:28


“And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose

I think that God gave us Autism for a reason who knows we might do something big someday I mean Albert Einstein had Autism and it didn't stop him from doing something big. Don't forget God has a plan for us!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...