Tuesday 5 June 2012

Give me a little honey, honey facial, and all that good stuff!


All you need is Honey, (Pure unpasteurized) Best to buy from your local farmers market,
 water, and a towel for patting dry.

Yep I am turning into a Country girl,
nah just kidding.
But seriously here is some sweet face cleaning tips that are sure to make you buzz right on to your local farmers market.
With all my allergies and old age slowly wrecking havoc on my skin I thought heck why not try something natural.
I am hoping it is not a repeat of the Extra virgin olive oil facial fiasco, which really made my skin glow by the way. I was however quickly reminded of my teen years and my bout with acne! Seems oil clogs pores. I still use it for an all over moisturizer, that works great! Just don't put it on your face!

How to Wash Your Face With Honey

First, remember that these directions are for washing a face that doesn’t have makeup on it. Honey alone doesn’t take off all the goopy gunk, so wash off that make up ladies!

Here is your honey wash wash instructions:
  1. Tie your hair back or get it out of your face. (Honey makes hair really sticky, unless you want to have a natural hair gel, But I will save that for another post!)
  2. Pour 1/2-ish teaspoons of honey into the palm of your hands and rub your hands together for 2-3 seconds, just to warm up the honey.
  3. Place the honey on your face and massage it in for a minute or two – all over not your eyes though, or everything will look sweet!
  4. Optional – leave the honey sitting there on your face for 5 or 10 minutes, just so your skin can drink the goodness in. Feels nice and warm...
  5. Rinse a few times with water. You’ll be surprised at how quickly and easily it rinses off!
  6. Bask in the beauty that is your face now.
That’s it! That's all perfectly perfect, simply simple!
Enjoy, let me know how it works for you!

Matthew 3:4 

Now John wore a garment of camel's hair and a leather belt around his waist, and his food was locusts and wild honey.

If it was good for John, it must be good for me! I don't think I am up for the Locuses though..too crunchy..and I am a texture girl..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...