Thursday 20 June 2019

Its's 10 PM: Times When I DON'T Like Autism

I can't sleep so here we are at 10 PM with another post!!! anyways here are times when I DON'T like Autism!!

  1. I can't sleep because I don't have enough melatonin ( Did I spell that right...)
  2. It's HARD for me to socialize 
  3. I am slightly obsessed with my dog, Jovi (Ok maybe more than slightly)
  4. I am terrified for... certain things...
  5. I do not have a SLEEP PATTERN!!!!! this annoys me.
Ok, good night I'm gonna TRY to sleep... So next blog post is most likely gonna be at 12 AM
cause that's my tiny sleep patternπŸ˜΄πŸ›ŒπŸ˜ͺπŸ›ŒπŸ˜΄πŸ›ŒπŸ˜΄πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘
thanks for reading
The Supper I Made











1 comment:

  1. Guess what?? i did not post at 12 AM!! Lucky me!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...