Thursday 30 May 2019

things to do when you are sick Autism

No one likes being sick, so you want a fast recovery. Here is my list of things you can do to help get better faster.

  1. Go outside and get fresh air
  2. Drink hot water mixed with a small spoonful of honey 
  3. Have a bath or shower
  4.  Eat as much as you can- NOT if you are vomiting
  5. Drink a lot - I started to hallucinate because I didn't drink enough
Do not eat ice cream- funny story I am sick right now and my dad came home with ice cream and I can't eat it!!!
Sorry if it is short... have an awesome day and don't get sick in the 30th of MAY!!!! Flu season is SUPOST to be over you here that germs?!?! 

PLEASE GIVE ME IDEAS ON WHAT TO WRITE ABOUT!!!
                              THANKS




🦃🦃🦃🦃🦃🦃🦃🦃🦃🦃🦃🦃🦃🦃🦃🦃🦃🦃🦃🦃🦃🦃🦃🦃🦃🦃🦃🦃🦃
                                                                                 ðŸ˜ƒ Turkeys 😃










1 comment:

  1. I loved the Turkeys, they are so cute!!! maybe you should wright about how the spectrum affects you. or wright about your favourite book.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...