Monday 31 December 2018

Craft Corner: Silhouette Dog pillow Idea


Do you have a dog loving person in your life?


I am always looking to make unique and fun gifts for the people I know. Since I bought the Silhouette making this has become so much easier to do!

This is one such project I created for my neighbours, they recently adopted a dog and it became their "best friend." So I thought it fitting to make them something to commemorate their special pet.


This project was quick and easy, I found the font and a preformed pillow. I have never tried to use my press with such a bulky item, but it worked fabulously! I have the clamshell style heat press from Middle Graphics, see picture below. This was a costly purchase but so well worth it!

 I would not attempt this with an iron.





If you are looking for a fast and fun gift this may just be what you are looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...