Thursday 18 April 2013

Gluten free, Savory Grilled veggies!

Join the Campbell’s Community and share comments, save favourites and a whole lot more.



Savoury Grilled Vegetables
Oh ya!

 

 

Going gluten free can be a tricky balancing act, but Campbells has made it easy with this easy to prepare dish that is sure to please the whole family without breaking the bank. I have three people in my house who must have a strict gluten free diet. Let me tell you that gets costly, so when I happened upon this recipe I was instantly ready to try it. It is fabulous, but don't take my word try it out!
 
Ingredients:
1/2 cup Campbell's Ready to Use Vegetable broth
2 tsp chopped fresh thyme leaves
2 tsp chopped fresh rosemary leaves
1/4 tsp ground black pepper
1 large red onion, thickly sliced
1 large red or green pepper, cut into wide strips
1 medium zucchini, thickly sliced
2 cups large mushrooms

Directions

1. Stir broth, thyme, rosemary and black pepper in small bowl. Brush vegetables with broth mixture.
2. Heat lightly-oiled grill rack to medium. Grill vegetables for 10 minutes or until tender, turning over once during cooking and brushing often with broth mixture.

Easy peasy lemon squeezy...enjoy my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...